Wellness Bundle | Big Day at Work
Tucked in each wellness bundle you'll find hand-selected pieces to remind you that navigating life's ups and downs can be exciting, challenging, frustrating, inspiring -- and also beautiful. Use these pieces to set intentions, practice gratitude, and remain grounded as you celebrate the ups and center yourself through the downs.
Whether it’s a dream job interview or go-time for a presentation that’s been weeks in the making, big career events come with their own unique blend of nerves and excitement. Put that energy to work for you with green aventurine, a soothing stone that inspires success, luck, and opportunity. Stash it in your handbag or pocket for a powerful reminder of how amazing you are. You’ve got this.
The Big Day at Work wellness bundle comes packaged in an organic cotton muslin pouch and includes:
- One white sage smudge stick (sustainably grown in California)
- Three palo santo sticks (sustainably sourced in Peru)
- One Ruby Perrin matchbook
- One green aventurine stone* (ethically sourced in Brazil)
- One clear quartz stone* (ethically sourced in Brazil)
- Care cards, including notes about your healing stones
* Each wellness bundle stone has been hand selected for its beauty and good vibes. Because they are natural, no two stones are alike, and each comes with its own perfect imperfections. The stones will vary in color and size, but most range from 1-1.75 inches and are petite enough to be easily stashed in a handbag, pocket, or the palm of your hand. Big things come in small packages.
Wellness Bundle 101. Press reset on your mind and your space with white sage. Burn palo santo to show negative energy the way out and calming, tranquil energy the way in. Meditate with, admire, and travel with a healing stone, carefully chosen for its unique properties. And amplify it all with clear quartz, a stone that encourages an open mind, emotional balance, personal awareness, and growth.
Disclaimer. Wellness bundles are designed to supplement -- not replace -- other important components of your self-care routine. So make (and keep) your doctor’s appointments. Talk things out with a mental health professional or a trusted friend. Run, walk, stretch, and sweat. Eat the good foods that are good for you. Drink water. Read. Write. Save for that investment wardrobe piece. Watch your favorite show(s). Sleep often and well. And keep your environment sage- and palo santo-scented and your healing stones close.